Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello Blog World!

Hi Everyone!  I am finally introducing myself to the world of blogging!



This is me...Kristina...

I am a new South Florida housewife with a small town heart.  I have an amazing husband, who I have known since high school and we have the most adorable dog who I consider my first born (you will learn that about me very quickly). I love the color pink, earth friendly options, healthy living, simple DIY things and most importantly, finding easy delicious recipes that require less time on my feet and more time watching people enjoy my food!


I decided to start this blog because a bunch of my friends kept saying that I should write a cook book because they want to take my recipes and make them for their family.  But more importantly,  I wanted to inspire and show others how simple it can be to cook healthy, delicious, home cooked meals for their families as well as hose hold gadgets that I simply cant life without and simple DIY solutions to store bought products that can help lower your carbon foot print and make your... Real Life Simple


Love,
KK



No comments:

Post a Comment